Sunday, November 14, 2010

The guy and the girl in the mirror...

I have been strangely away from writing for a very long time now...
I believe that since this blog was meant to be a note of my life...I do need to update it more often...

Have been busy the last couple of days...interestingly....for the first time...not because of work...or anything specifically "non-exciting" happening...

I am amazingly in a good mood these days...and with a gentle smile always on the face...and i thank the reason for the smile from the bottom of my heart for making me this way...
Have been looking at life with a new 'angle'... as they say...with a new leash to succeed and achieve unfinished, unfulfilled dreams...

Have been finalizing certain things job and career wise...and am arriving at answers...conclusions...and understanding what i really want and need to do...which...by all standards of what i know myself till now...is an AWESOME progress!!

The title of this post...holds no relevance to the blog as such....it is for my reference...and a moment...like many others...i would keep in my memory...
The right moment...always sticks to you...leads to your happiness...

To all the weddings and related fun coming in the next few weeks...to all my friends with whom ill have a balll....to all the friends who are getting married...
"Lets just rock!"

Watched "The Social Network" today...and the movie...by all means...DEFINES what entrepreneurship is all about...
Do catch it...

A guy who makes a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who has ever built a chair.





Post a Comment
Google+