Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Laughin at urself...and undergoin trainin...

Its fun to make people laugh...it does feel good...

Someone told me once that the greatest gift you can give yourself is the ability to make fun of yourself.

I dont think i am really good at it...i mean...i generally do have a lot of ego issues...and self insults in front of unknown and strangers is strictly a NO NO till now...though I am learning not to get bothered by people around.

I think its ok to make people laugh around you over something stupid that you do now and then...
People might not realise the level at which you care for them...but at the end of the day...if you can make them smile...you have done your part..

Seriously...at this point of time...i dont know what is the LARGER picture of it all...but as long as I have the people around me...and as long as things are going fine...lets just have a good laugh...!

Irrelevant people mite just think im stupid...what matters to me is only YOU smiling...
(If you are a part of my "YOU" group...you would know it by now! )

Days in IDBI are fun...mainly because I am just not thinking about where it is going and how is it gonna shape up...(those thoughts only haunt the nights...!)

I have come to realise lately that I did miss out on a lot of fun things...expecting more maybe at times...and wanting the "right" things...
I still have my priorities in place...but after 25 years of life...i think...in the end....nothing matters...

I care...i love...i respect...i envy...and life is still the same...maybe only better....

Came across this CALVIN strip today...and it suddenly made me remember of how girls "train" guys...directly or indirectly...
I mean...im not complaining...we guys do need a looott of training...! :-D

Post a Comment
Google+