Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A wife i never had and aimless conversations.

Had an interview today...

And the most funny part about the whole interview conversation was that...When i was asked to talk something about my family...I told them about my dad...then my mom...and then i said something stupid...

"So...thats about my Dad and my mom...and then there is my WIFE...."

(that just came out by itself I swear...i am very much single and looking!)

The guy looked at me and said...

"Ohh...so you are married...?? What does she do?"

I looked at him...almost wishing i could run out of the room...without having to correct the blunder i had just made...

"Umm...NO...im very much single...that just came out of no where...Im sorry...", I said.

The rest of the interview went fine...but I wish i could take back this slip of tongue.

Awkward funny moments, something to blog about today.

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize
I should have been more specific


Suddenly yesterday I felt a staunch hitch of loneliness at night...I dunno what and why it was...but i just felt lost and aimless...for that one brief moment...

And that is when i realised that how ever good or bad things are going in your life...it always remains a tad tiny "incomplete" unless you have someone to talk to...

I quickly moved my google talk friends up and down...looking for someone i can just talk something stupid to take my mind off...

It does help....not thinking about things that bother you...but instead worrying about others problems...

No one was quite free yesterday I think...or they had already had their "talks" for the day...

I still said Hiyas and Byes and some random things to people (which i dont think made sense...) and then, after finally realising that no one was really interested in listening to me...i logged off...
Post a Comment
Google+