Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts in a meaningless conversation

"You know....its like....Dont believe anything until you truly have it...Just let it be in your hand for sure...Feel it...savor it...touch it...only then act on it...!"

I did not really get what that sentence meant in a conversation about...believe it or faint...A CHEESE SANDWICH!

I guess somewhere he was trying to talk on a completely different level which i did not understand...or amybe i was just too busy enjoying my sandwich...

As he spoke....more and more...i drifted away...
Was thinking about this person i know...and about why people behave the way they do...about how...when you feel so close to a person and the person cant feel that way for you...the level of friendship isnt the same...
And then i realised that even i do the same with a lot of people...i am close...but then i stay aloof...i care...but i refrain...
I guess its about self protection...somewhere not letting yourself hurt too much...How i wish life would offer the same level of closeness in friendships to everyone...and we then might not categorize people into BEST friends and GOOD friends...

I then suddenly got back to the conversation with this person...
"I never got where I thought I wanted to go, but I always have got a great story...."

Now that was a good line i thought as i got a sip of my coffee...
"Yeah...i like the idea of how everyones Life is actually a movie in the making...it has everything...Drama...Emotions...Love...Romance...Horror...I wonder still...why cant we just eat a popcorn casually while living it through...like we do while watching movies..." I said.

And then...the guy started talking about something to do with this new movie called Twilight and about vampires and stuff....enough reason for me to drift away again...

And I again thought of the same person i mentioned earlier....about the time we spent...and i realized...if she would be a part of my life (not in a romantic way....let me be clear...but just for the sake of a great friendship...something like...wat you call a "BEST friend"...) say...anytime in the future...now that would be a great future to look forward to!!
I dunno the end...but i sure know the journey to the end would be great...

I still hate the fact....that level of BEST friendship doesnt always happen both ways...it has with some...it just abruptly ended with others...and it sucks that it is that way...!
I wish we had a LOCK...or a METER...where we could decide the level of friendship and care beforehand...when you meet the person for the first time...and it be the same forever...no more...no less...

"Are you in this world??? Helllooo!!!" ,He called me out...
"Yes...yes of course Im here dude...What were you saying again...?

"I was saying....how much CHEESE do you eat in a week?"

Huh....back to a meaningless conversation and more drifting away....
Post a Comment
Google+