Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE SELL OUT!

The news is big...the economy is down the drains...

Lehman Brothers have declared bankruptcy...The losses of Merill Lynch were so unbearable that its now sold to Bank Of America...and AIG is now soon to touch liquidation...

So now when these top companies are getting screwed...the big question is...what will happen toy YOU??
If they cant keep their money safe...what will happen to yours in the near future...

Was just talkin to a friend....abt the lehman sell out....look at his response

Saumit:
actually mera ek friend tha.. SIES MBA.. Lehman mein tha...
until last saturday at least...
~Prasad~:
:D
LOLzzzzz
Saumit:
we spoke at length about how there's a complete lack of activity @ wall street
and emerging markets kaise boom ho rahe hain
~Prasad~: okk...
Saumit:
too bad the fellow is jobless now :P

Ofcourse...before that...the bigger question for to-be-MBAs like me is....blodddy....where is the money goin to come from in the first place?????

The job market is going down like a rocket shot in the wrong direction...! To top this...people around havent even relaised what is goin to hit them in the days to come...how can they be sooo complacent abt things???
Strange....very strange....either too smart....or too unaware of whats happening around!

Sometimes people can be so caught up with themselves that they consider that whatever they do is justified and is right....just because of the stupid "this is how i am" attitude...
I just hope that by the time things hit them...its not too late!!

There are some moments in you life that make you feel that Life is really good...the freshness of goodness just blows you away sometimes....

Small things like you know for example....in the morning office rush hours...some people taking time out to put off all the lights and fans in the train...after the compartment has gone empty...makes you feel that there still is "concern" left in this world...somewhere the positivity is still there...

A smile in the corridor everyday...just makes your day...sometimes...such small things also do matter...when you take them away...there is no meaning left...

Have been giving this movie called "STAND BY ME (1986)" to all my friends...to an extent that im actually forcing them to watch it...!!
Its an amazing tale of two friends...a must watch for any person who values friendship....


================================================
Gordie: Fuck writing, I don't want to be a writer. It's stupid, it's a stupid waste of time. 
Chris: That's your dad talking. 
Gordie: Bullshit. 
Chris: Bull true. 
Chris: I know how your dad feels about you. He doesn't give a shit about you! Denny was the one he cared about and don't try to tell me different. Your just a kid, Gordie. 
Gordie: Oh, gee, thanks, Dad! 
Chris: Wish the hell I was your dad. You wouldn't be goin' around talkin' about takin' these stupid shop courses if I was. It's like God gave you something man, all those stories you can make up. And He said, "this is what we got for ya kid, try not to lose it." Kids lose everything unless there's someone there to look out for them. And if your parents are too fucked up to do it, then maybe I should! 


================================================
Teddy: This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth and I'll only be young once. 
Chris: Yeah, but you're gonna be stupid for the rest of your life. 


=====================================================

The Writer: [voiceover] It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant. 
The Writer: [typing on computer] I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

=====================================================

The Writer: It was weird to me how, then, Teddy could care so much about his father, who practically tried to kill him, and I couldn't give a shit about my old man and he hadn't laid a hand on me since I was three! 

Post a Comment
Google+