Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Talk...

Sometimes...all you need is to just let go of whats going around you...keep aside of what is to be done...what is expected...what is wrong...what is right...what you need to do...and just calm down...think of nothing...feel the moment...and enjoy the good side of life...

Sometimes you feel the need to be picked up from here and left somewhere distant...away from everything...not alone...with someone whom you can just talk...talk like it doesnt matter...talk as if it was all that was to do in life...
So much fun...its is fun...to feel the moment...
Feel like watching Before Sunrise and Before Sunset again...simply love those movies!

I think the best part of my life right now is that I have learnt to take things positively...I consciously dont let anything affect me....and if it does...i try to see think positive...Its because i realised...there is always something "more" to everything...and life will give you only if you ask more with a feel good approach...

I somehow think that whatever goes on in my life...is somehow reflected in the lectures in college...I can easily relate to soo many things taught and explained...Its like...someone is just observing my every move and analyzing it!

Your life is the enactment of your thoughts...so...whatever you think will ultimately be the movie of your life...

Think about it...if this is really true...What would you be wanting to think right now??
:-)
Negative thoughts arent worth it...

Have a hectic week ahead...somehow I am caught between a lot of things i really really want to do...
Lets see how things sort of...they will...im sure...
Post a Comment
Google+