Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where do u go...

There is something good about this air...
I think right now life is going with the apt amount of goodness...and i wouldnt want to spoil it for anything...at any cost!

I have learnt that staying positive helps...It brings the right energy from within which helps you do the just...in every possible way...

I think the days that have gone in the past month are memories which have carved an impression for themselves in my brain...Thank you is a word underutilized for these...

I dont know what to expect from people these days...somehow i feel these days that anything i do might just distance people away from me...Sometimes may be i feel i dont need people around...its better to be alone than having to think about so many people and care for them...

Somewhere...you always feel that the emotions you invest be returned fairly if not completely...

well...thats life i guess! cant change it...then better change yourself!
Post a Comment
Google+