Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Disconnected.

There are times in your life...when the best of things just go wrong...
Ask me how to mess up a perfectly natural and normal presentation...!!

Had this task of talking for 5 mins and i sucked...!
Such things never happen to me...I guess i needed this...and im glad this happened...soon enuf...

I have been feeling a bit disconnected these days...
I dunno what it is...if its something i am missing right now...or the want of something i don have...just something...disconnected (cant find any other word for it)

I remember Amey asking me the other day....

"Whats wrong dude?"
"nothing man...nothin at all....",I said.

Amey looked at me.
"You know dude...i know you from day one of college...and u were not like this when u started...You wanted to bring in people...Now....I just feel you are running away from everyone..."

I just thought at what he said....Its not that im running away....But yes...there is something missing....something is not right...I feel the need for more...

Its perfect...in a way....but not "right"!

I remembered what Soniya said yesterday...and i have been thinking about it...about what i should do...after all...Shes always right when she advices...!
:-)
Post a Comment
Google+