Saturday, September 15, 2007

Being in control....

I have always believed that money will always return when you give with a heart...and dont think much about it..
Yes...it definitely doesn't mean that you spend aimlessly...
I value the importance of money...coz i know how much and what it takes to have your monthly salary credited in the bank account.
I pity those who don't really value their pockets...Coz...maybe they have never had to...but I feel...There comes a time in everyones life when MONEY really matters....


Caught up with some old engneering college friends today...
Its always a great feeling...to meet some of the most amazing people in my life....Somehow...Life without them is incomplete...
I knocked Unmeshs door...and was waiting for him to answer it...
And i remembered all the fun we had during project meetings and the occasional no reason night outs....
ahhh....it was sooo good!!

Harry and me were discussing today...about how we are 23...and how it sounds blodddy OLD!!!!
lol
And he brought up a very good point...
"You never ever thought right....that when you are 23...your life will be like this...."

"Yeahh....Not even in the wildest of my dreams!!! I mean...lets just not discuss whether it is good or bad....right or wrong....It is what it is....but somehow....I thought...life at 23 will be...well...
MORE IN CONTROL!!!"

:-)
Post a Comment
Google+