Sunday, May 06, 2007

Feeling at home...

Was talking to Varun today over the phone...
He was telling me how he was supposedly bored and frustrated of his training at Infosys,Mysore and how he just wanted to come back to Mumbai...the sooner the better...

He was telling me how worst it is to stay away from home...how he misses Mumbai and its flavour...

I just listened...tried to console and show him the positive sides of being at Infosys
(i HATE Infosys tho..all stupid branding goin on...i dunno...mayb coz i din make it to one of the "best" IT firms in India today..)

But i couldnt help wondering...Here I am...trying to get out of this place...this ROUTINE...I would love the change...a new place...a new lifestyle...
Im kinda fedup of this mess....

Ahh...different perceptions...different views....different people...

Some things change every once in a while... Some things never change... Those which never change though...become ROUTINE...


Post a Comment
Google+