Thursday, March 08, 2007

...Updates...

I have been in a good mood lately...if not gr8...
The positive streak that has come in my life is doing wonders for me i think...
I have now started appreciating the "smaller"...more important things in life...
Its almost like being in love...

The new job at Godrej & Boyce Ltd is gr8...just love being in the office and spending time with my colleagues...wherever i move on...I will never ever forget this phase of life...ever!!!

(LoL..Caught unawares at work...!!)

I hav this poem a friend wrote on my testimonial at Orkut...Its simple...but worth reading...

A friend needs to know
No matter how far apart
That they always will
Have a place in your heart

A friend needs to know
Just how much you care
And they need to know
You'll always be there

A friend needs to know
They have your love and trust
And they need your respect
Like a pie needs a crust

A friend needs to know
That they have your ear
Should they need to talk
To ease their burdens or fear

A friend needs to know
That you have their back
Should they fall in a slump
You will help pull up the slack

A friend needs to know
Through good times and bad
That you'll be there for them
To cheer them up and make them glad

I'M So Happy To Call You My Friend...

On other things....well...
On 9th of Feb occurred a gr8 coincidence...details...will tell ya some other time..
Else..nothin much is happening...
have been taking things as they come...and not expecting much from anyone and anything....
Eagerly waitin for the mba results too...
Lets see wher life goes...
Don worry...ill keep you informed..
[;-)]
Post a Comment
Google+