Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A lot of planning..going nowhere...

"I would give almost anything
if I could rewrite the present and future...
Cause in my heart I know that you
should be here with me"

I have come to a realisation in the past few days...
Somehow i dont think "PLANNING" is a good word...It must be removed from the dictionary as soon as possible..
...Its not making any good use of its meanin in my dictionary at least...

I am now begining to accept it...Evrything goes as it is meant to be...And i seriously have no problems with that...
but it would have been easier don you think if you had the map of life i your hands...
;-)

Well... I have decided now...No more..."i want this to happen...i want that to happen..."
Its now changed to..."ohh...so this is happenin....good..."

And that goes to everything i do in life now...Not that i have given up thinkin...But i am beginin to take things a bit more lightly...
It helps sometimes to remain cool i think...

I have been hearing a lot of Career and LoveLife outcomes of people around...
And believe it or not...Not one of them PLANNED where they are today...
careerwise as well as relationshipwise...


Strange still...We are required to PLAN things so often....


Post a Comment
Google+