Thursday, September 14, 2006

L O S T


I am a bit LOST for the past 2-3 days...So lost that i have almost nth time started and shut down my PC just to make a blog entry!!!
...LOL...

The main reason for this i feel is that many things hapening these days are catchin me by surprise!
I have some news...its seemingly good news alright..but i dunno whether i shud be happy about it...
AAAGhh...better not react to it at all...Let some more time go...
Suddenly...When i had almost let go on my big plans and started studyin for MBA...Job offers and apptitude tests are pouring in...ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Crazy world man...
I dunno what to infer from this...Ok Ok...i give the tests...and i dont mind a good job either...
But common....!!
God has to rain all the offers when i was ready to let go !!
:-P

On top of all this confusion...All my loved ones (including my computer classes ma'am!) are falling sick...Damn the viral fever! :-(
All i did for the past 2 days was sit with the book...or in front of the PC...B L A N K!!

But more on this later...I am back to being lost...
Post a Comment
Google+