Monday, June 05, 2006

...JO JEETA WOHII SIKANDER...

So engineering is over...and i cant be more glad it finally is...

Life moves on now...and i dunno whether to laugh or cry over this...But life after engineering for me is....COMPLETELY BLANK!!
sure i hav plans...and big dreams....but right now...at this very moment...life is not quite "secured" as it is for others...and its freaky and a hell lot scarryy!!!

Ppl around discussing joinin dates at companies...others on with their visa enquiries and US dreams...
ME...sittin around...watchin them...and thinkin..."what abt me??"

Somehow things in Engineering didnt quite "happen" for me....i wonder why...
I din do anythin wrong...i KNW i din do anythin wrong...

I wonder how things work in this world of ours...
Lemme just analyse things here...
More than 3/4th of electronics in my college reads from MY notes!
Now...i dont take credits for making them or anythin...coz i just copy whats dictated...
my point is...if they read from it...it HAS to be good right...which has to imply that the writer has to b good enuf...
Look at me...not even in the top 40 in ELEX!
I wonder wher the days hav gone wen i was among the top 7 in my class...What did i do wrong here in engineering?

Dont tell me i didnot study enuf...coz i knw i tried my best...i knw and remember the days when i hav slept for less than 5 and a half hrs even when i was down with a freakin migraine...

I know a guy in elex...lets call him AB....
Now...AB is a guy who has things happenin for him...happenin is actually an understatement for him...He has things rolling for him...
And the worst part is....He freakin likes to boast and flaunt around...
Oh GOD! its soo irritating and frustrating....
Studies...Achievements...gals...the guy has a golden spoon on everything...
I am not jealous...no way...but i never boast around so devilishly...
Still things keep happenin for such guys...
and what do i do...
Keep listenin to his flaunts ...what else can i do...
yes...i feel like shoutin at him sometimes to STOP...and just get lost...but i cant do it...

ohh...I wonder what i did wrong...
Somehow...things just dint do right...Did i screw up??Nope...Life screwed me up....

Life dint understand what i wanted from it i think...nor did someone whose name i wont mention...
Ahhh...Life COULD have been so good...

Well...
I told Sanjai this when we were discussin abt AB and his irritating nonsense...
"JOH JEETA WOHII SIKANDER..."
He is thw winner now...he has every right to do as he wants...



But u knw what....The RACE of life hasnt finished yet....
:-)
Post a Comment
Google+