Saturday, August 20, 2005

...The Last Whine...

"So...whos the latest gal in ur life now..." was the question popped by a friend the other day...
To be honest...if she had asked me this abt 6 months ago...i wouldnt have been as offended as i was now...
My friends are only amused abt the ever so changing gals on my LIST...and hence they never fail to get the updated name on it every 4-5 weeks....
And i used to keenly keep them updated by addin names to the list...for i never took these things so seriously anyway...
But now my reaction was a different one....
"oh..comeon....When will you gals take me seriously??" i asked.
"When you really will be serious..." was the answer i got.

I bluntly changed the conversation to something else...coz i knew i could never convince her that finally I have become serious.....that finally theres a name on my list that i cant find the courage to erase...
And strangely....this is the first time i hav not a single nerve in me that has enough dauntlessness to go and tell the gal how i feel abt her...Coz i knw her answer...and i dont wanna hear that "NO!"...

PS:
I realised that i am whinin a lot these days on my blog....I know it sucks...
Well...I hope this will be the last of the series of whining posts...I am sorry i made you read all this crap till now...
Post a Comment
Google+