Monday, August 29, 2005

CHEERS!!!!

You know how when everything is goin wrong in your life there finally comes a time when you have to say "Ok...This is ENOUGH!"
I have reached that point now...I have been bothered so much by things happenin around me that now....I JUST DONT CARE!!!
Its like...i have reached my point of saturation and nothin bad after this will ever affect me...I'll only take it all with a smile...
LIFE IS GOOD...and I am damn sure so is my FUTURE...knw why?? Coz i knw i am a GOOD person {Think no evil and evil wont affect you...}




A brief candle; both ends burning,but its giving light to the dark room
An endless mile; but the bus wheel is still turning
A friend to share the lonesome times;A handshake and a sip of wine
So say it loud and let it ring
We are all a part of everything
The future, present and the past
Fly on proud bird
You're free at last....


Well...i did a bit of self contemplating yesterday and came to two very important (important for me of course...) decisions....

  • I care a damn abt what others are doin...Let them have their "oh...so..perfect" lives...Let them get placed and have jobs...I am going to live my not so perfect life damn "perfectly"!I have decided to do an MBA...its what i wanna do...and i am gonna prove to them what i am capable of... Just coz i am runnin on bad luck....doesnt mean you are better than me...so...just go to your 9-5 jobs...ill come and be your BOSS some day! :-P
  • I am going to tell "her" how i feel about her...I think its very important for my own sake...coz i dont wanna regret it later in my life...i dont wanna think back that i did nothin abt a gal i was soo damn serious abt! I think i am ready to here the "NO" now than to not "know" at all!! :-D Dont ask me when i am going to do it....i know i am goin to....but when its the right time...It time maybe today,tommorrow....6 months from now...i dunno....but i will tell her...
So....HERE's TO A GR8 FUTURE!!! :-D
:Cheers:
Post a Comment
Google+