Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ME IN A FIX!!

The phone rings...I pick it up and damn...its yet another blank call...i check the number and its from a PCO near by...
At first i thought it was some of my friends playin a prank(they do this a lot...God knws wats funny abt givin blank calls!!)
The next day another call came....
"Hi,This is M******."
"I am sorry...Do i knw you??",me said.
"I live in the building front of yours....i noticed you by the window and wanted to b friends..."
I was surprised...Coz i had never noticed her...And her voice was...well...childish...
"I hope you are not angry with me...",she said.
"Naa...Its ok...its just that i am a bit surprised...How old are you??"
"I am 15...and wat abt u??"
"I am 20...frm wher did u get my number??"
"Frm the Local Directory...I hope you are not angry...Can we b friends???",she said.
"yaa...sure...no probs..." And i kept the phone.
I thought ok...shes 15...wat else can you say to a gal whos 15!!
I hav no probs in keepin friendship with her...
But she is a bit tooo young!!!
Plus she keeps starin at my window the whole day...its kinda freakin!!
Its sooo damn awkward....sooo awkward that i am literally hiding in my own house!!!
I dunno what to do...I knw i cant blame her for what shes doin basically becoz....SHES A KID!!!
I dunno wat to do :-(
I have my exams comin up and i really need to concentrate on my studies right now....
Post a Comment
Google+