Monday, May 02, 2005

The days pass by...

Well...i thought i wont be getting time to blog untill i am done with my exams....No wait...lemme rephrase that...I had decided not to blog untill i am done with my exams...But then...wat the heck!!
You can always get a 10 mins a day to blog rite??

Ok...I am almost done with my Orals...they were ok..not bad...considering the Professors ask questions like "Wher does it rain most in our country??" for an Oral on COMPUTER ORGANIZATION!!I mean god knows how rain and computers are related!!!(yeah...engineering sure sucks!!)
Now...there's the main theory exam coming up...man...i have to study a lot!!!
My aggregate percentage which is a mere 55%...need to come up to 60% :-( Its highly impossible but me tryin my best...

I wish life wasnt so complicated...well...thats wat everyone hopes i guess...
I look at the criss-crossings on the palm of my hand...tryin to figure out wher the hell are they goin...But then u knw the future only wen it becomes a yesterday...

Life sure is difficult...the more i come to know of it...and its extremely unfair at times...unfair to the level that it hurts...
But then...you hav to STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!
The whole world is fuckin messed up...but you just hav to STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

Song on the Music Player:
"ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE..." from Shrek 2.

Fits the mood i am in right now...other than the study burden of course :-)
Post a Comment
Google+