Sunday, June 13, 2010

...Sand in your palm...

I think God made Sunday to be lazy. Its true.

Sometimes you just dont feel like getting out of bed....you are half asleep...thoughts running through the mind...restless ramblings of everyday life...but you just dont wanna get up...
Let life pass by...

I finally got up from bed by evening (that too coz my parents got scared that i might be sick to sleep whole day...and i was forced to get up..) and decided to go out for some fresh air...
Friends meeting up is a good thing...sometimes you dont have much to talk about...but you still have a good time...thats how its always been with us...and touch wood to that!

I am a bit bored and restless these days...mainly because I dont know where is life headed from here...I mean...Ill be 26 soon...and at that age...i had thought I would achieve a lot...

I know I am not doing bad for myself...but its not that good either...its not 'complete'...

I was browsing through the pages of a book this afternoon...and I remembered what it was like to be a child.
I specifically dont have many memories of my childhood...nothing really worth mentioning or talking about...but thats exactly what made me think at that point of time...that ill make something out of my adult life...like...Ill be "something" when i grow up...make someone proud...that life...i feel...is still not there...


I am confused about a lot of things recently...what to do...how to behave...you dont wanna get too attached...you care...but u think the person wants you away...giving space...not giving space...the simple risk of hurting yourself more than the other person...the crazy call of expectations...gets your mind boggled.

Today, while talking to friends, I realised that the only thing that changes is the way you live your life...like...from vada pavs to forks and knives...rest things simply remain the same...its only how you look at things.
Whats with people and their attitudes? I mean...you have money...big deal...does it really matter at the end of the day?
...and a friendship which grows above money survives...

One of my friends got his wedding called off this week...I dont really know what the story is...but it seems the girl now has second thoughts about marriage...
I just feel ts good that it happened...at least....things will be clear now on whether the relationship is truly stable enough for marriage...

You just know it. Think. Dare to do it.
Post a Comment
Google+