Wednesday, January 11, 2006

!!! THINK !!!

I saw the new marathi movie "Dombivli Fast" today...
Its an amazing movie...a must watch!!
Its the first movie where i felt somethin from the heart...so much that tears rolled down my eyes!!

The movie makes you think...think abt the present...the past...and the future...
It slaps you on the face by showing how "corrupt" the human mind has become...and how the one who "revolts" against anything wrong around him/her is considered plain foolish and mad...
Something i could really really relate to...

Why keep quiet and give in to all the injustice around....
just because you are ONE against the whole world???
Why the hell should we live the way others "expect" us to live??Why live for others when we have our own existence!

Trash
by Alexandra

You're throwing it away, you're wasting your life.

You're too young to know what decisions to make.
You're too stupid to know what opportunities to take.

You're just a teenager, too rebellious and wild to think.
You're on the brink of falling over the edge.
Don't take a step too far, be cautious,
right now you're on the ledge.

I'm just trying to help, so don't raise your voice.
It's not your choice anymore.
You must do as I say, you can't have it your way.

You don't know what you want.
You can't have what you hunt.

You can't have your own dreams, you have mine.

I couldn't live my life to the fullest,
so I'm going to make yours the dullest.

Don't waste your life or throw it away
because you're living it for me, my way.


Isnt this what really doing....
LIVING FOR OTHERS??
or rather the blindly followin the wrong path because you "think" you cant do anything abt it...

I am pretty sure many reading this might have absolutely no idea of what i am talkin abt...
But do watch the movie...You will see a change in the way things "seem" around you...

Post a Comment
Google+