Friday, February 01, 2013

Moments Lived.

There are times when you wish you can live a moment. Or so aptly put....you have a moment where it seems as if you have lived your entire life...
I am sure each one of us has experienced such moments in our life...and many more in the years to come.

But what intrigues me is how your remember these moments...try remembering one such...you will "feel" that happiness,content,anger,peace all over again...just by the thought of such a moment.

I feel our life is based on collection of such awesome moments... that's what "completes" it...and nothing...absolutely nothing else matters....

As the new year brings me changes...I can only thank God for such moments that he has given me...and for those to come...

Was lazing around today and I realised how Life passes you by everyday...
think of all the people you meet...the conversations...all the people you see everyday...all the randomness that happens...and all the timed events that you force yourself through everyday...

One change...and boom...your entire pattern of Life alters...
Why did I meet these people...why did I have that conversation...why did I invest so much time here...why did I waste it there?
Some questions I dont have an answer to...but a memory has been made.

Yes. I look forward to change for the memories made, the moments lived.

To a new beginning...
Post a Comment
Google+