Sunday, March 25, 2012

finding your Red T-shirt

Over the years...I have struggled to have a taste in clothes...Most of my friends used to complain about it...and eventually the nagging stopped when I let them decide on what would/does look good on me. If you ask me personally, I like to try new things...so anything 'off-beat' or trendy...I dont mind giving it a try...
But then...when a lot of people say you have a fucked up taste in clothes...trust them..its for your own good! :)

I looked at my closet the other day and I noticed that I dont have a bright Red T-shirt...
Ever since I can remember...I have always wanted a Red Tee...you know the perfect red colour...not too dark...not to bright...just the perfect one...
I have till now not been able to find one...the perfect one..
I look at my closet full of clothes...I think about the Red Tee I want...and I still get that incomplete feeling...a if there is something missing...
Sometimes... you can have a lot of things in life...you can  fill your closet with the best of things that come very near to the Red Tee you always wanted...but you will still always crave for it...and nothing can replace the thing you always wanted.
I personally believe...that one should not let go of that craving...keep shopping....but dont settle for less...
You want a good Red Tee...you keep looking for it...because once you get it...that 'complete' feeling would be priceless...
Now that...is worth waiting for....



Post a Comment
Google+