Monday, October 17, 2011

Red cart paper and a bicyle

I was driving down the crowded road...my car braking every now and then...waiting for the traffic to clear...the music loud and me staring at the Honda logo in front of me...
As I pumped up the accelerator at the sight of a free signal...I saw a guy on a bicycle pass by...
He was carrying a bag pack...with a round folded red cart paper in it...clearly visible, the way it was kept in the bag pack...

He moved criss-cross through the crowd of cars....trying to make way...almost carelessly...
Seeing him took me to the days of school somehow...may be it was the cart paper...maybe it was his careless and almost fearless maneuvering...

You rememeber those days right....when nothing really matters...all you care about is creativity and to live your dreams...
You take the cart paper...do whatever you want with it...let your thoughts flow...make what your heart tells you...do what you want to...
The irony of life is that as we grow old...we keep yearning for this careless creativity in everything we do...

Very few give the cart paper of their life the shape they dream...

In the randomness of these thoughts...I somehow lost grip of my car for a split second...and gazed a scooter ahead of me with my car...
Before I even realised what had happened...I saw the man and his wife getting down from their sccoter and
screaming a stream of bad words...aimlessly...as if trying to just get out their lifes frustrations on me...
I just stared at them for 2 mins...and drove off...did not see the point in confronting them with anything...

How messed up are our lives these days...what is in front of us doesnt matter...what matters is what is going on in our heads...our reactions depend largely on the wildness of thoughts we constantly carry these days...

Sad. Where has that fearless creativity gone. Are we so caught up with anger?


Post a Comment
Google+