Friday, August 19, 2011

"Like" this

There is so much difference when are in a field of work that is somewhere an extension of yourself.
I used to think and assume until a past few days that one can really do any work if he/she wants and that by the end of the day its the 'moolaah' that matters...

You can...yes...you can do any work and even be good at it...but it makes "world-changing" difference when you do something that appeals to you most...and which you like doing...



Having been learning a lot...less time for myself though....but i dont mind that...enjoying every bit of the learning phase...

The prime topic of my coffee table conversations with friends used to be "what do i really want to do?"
I think I have found my answer...and have decided to grow from here...and join the dots...

So then...lets just start the buzz shall we?


P.S: the above strip has been taken from Life's a comic strip! (an awesome read and a must follow blog!)


Post a Comment
Google+