Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thinkin...

They say that the basis of all problems...and even solution for that matter...is how your thoughts drag you...

Have you ever sat down concentrating on what exactly you are thinking...It amazes you right...what all the brain has to offer...extremes...madness...nonsense thoughts which more than 90% of times go nowwhere after seconds of revolving in your head.

Come to think of it...this blog has been a result of such random...sometimes useless thoughts...

Anyways...moving on....

Today I did not make myself available at work...to break the routine...and will be off to Goa for some fun this evening...
Was just telling a friend the other day that this is the longest I have ever "worked" with the same company and doing a job I dont necessarily like that much...
2 years is bigggg time for me....

But then...the plan has to work...and so i keep that thought aside...for better things to come...

When I look back at my life...Everything seems ok...things have happened for best...and how much ever i crib on a daily basis about my work...i dont think i would have made friends like i made in the past 2 years anywhere else...or done things i have done or will be doing in the coming days...

Met some good people...and some great ones...and will be meeting some awesome ones in the days to come...

So then....Cheers to LIFE....see you in Goa...!
:)


"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."
Post a Comment
Google+