Sunday, September 05, 2010

On being special...

I have got into endless conversations on being famous...being rich..known...and "someone abt whom people talk about"...

Have a look around you...there are freaking soo many people...you somehow think you are different from them...that there is something about you that will make you known and famous...
You even dream about it...almost always...the context may be different...the profession might be different...the situation may differ even...but you do see yourself famous...the one celebrity amongst the already rich...

I have always wondered that if everyone thinks the same...what defines you becoming famous...? Its not what you do and what you dont...its...i think... the timing at which you do it...and yes ofcourse...how well and differently you do it...
The ideas are always there...every single person around you has them...but not everyone of us use them...

I frequently find myself in such day dreams honestly...and i see that...everyday...when i see a famous celebrity/businessman....I imagine myself being there...about how different I would be in his/her place...with/around him/her...
And if everyone around me is having the same thought...may be i am no different...theres nothing special about me...no super powers there either...nor is the celebrity any different from me...it was just about the timing...the timing that he/she was "there" to be famous...

Maybe I am special...maybe I am not...let TIME decide that...

For now...i need to stay grounded...and just chill a bit i guess....

I don't see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man.
People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.



Post a Comment
Google+