Sunday, August 08, 2010

Lazy fast life!


The week passes by these days...without meeting me...sitting down with me for a while...just...always in a rush...
Cant believe time is running so fast...seems like yesterday that it was the thing I did which actually was a year back...

Sundays are lazy days...
I put on my sandals and moved out...somehow trying to carry it off....sometimes you just dont care about the way you look...especially on a lazy day like today...
The mention of my sandals is important for the blog today...something about it i need to remember...
Also goes on record... the fun weekends I have had in the past one month, the careless spending of money, my new BlackBerry Storm 2 and the pathetic gym workout!


Its ironic how u find your days lazy and still feel that life is moving a bit too fast...
Post a Comment
Google+