Sunday, April 11, 2010

and...Im getting married soon...!

I cant help but think and only reconfirm the fact that whatever is happening in Life right now...the moments that pass by...are all meant to be this way....

The place you are...the people you are with...the things that have happened to you...and the things that are still to come...EVERYTHING is written...

Three friends at Cafe Coffee Day sit and wonder if things were different and if some choices had messed up here and there...would they have ever sat there like that...would they even know each other...

I know that everyone gets this feeling at some point or other when you think about relationships around you...

But my point here is short and sweet...

Even if you are planning something...you will still have...by the end of the day...only the people who are meant to stay...around you...

There are levels to friendship...but if you think that level is decided by you...you are wrong...

I am around you for a reason...and no one can replace me...

(No wonder...these days... people realise it only AFTER im gone away from their lives...)


Well People Keep Repeating, that you will never fall in love. When everyone keeps retreating, but you can't seem to get enough. Let my love open the door, let my love open the door, let my love open the door to your heart.


But I know why are you reading this post...you wanna know more abt the blog title...

So yeahh...parents have given their deadline...(now I seriously know how girls feel abt it mann...!)

Mommy dearest : "You either tell us whom you wanna get married to...if you are in a relationship with someone...that makes my job easier...else I really want you married by June next year max...so I start searchin by August..."


I wonder if that was some sort of a dhamki I should be afraid of...and just tell her a girls name to save her the whole gruesome trouble of finding a girl for me...(seems an impossible task to her anyways...she told me later...)

So yeah...I guess...Its time to get tied down...

Married...me...her...ummm....weird....too fast...
Post a Comment
Google+