Sunday, December 13, 2009

hectic and meeting good hearts

I finally sit on my bed lazing around wondering why I am leading such a stressful life...
The past one month has been so fast and torturous that the only thing that kept me going, doing the job that i do, (and this might sound funny..but it isnt) is recession and that there are no other jobs in the market.

I was passing through the pages of a magazine the other day and i read a quote of some businessman i really do not know or remember the name of and he said "Every job teaches you something..You only realize it later..."
I agree...Every experience is a blessing...and ill remember that...

I met some very good people in the last one month...amidst all the confusion and mess...I think i still made very good friends.

I have a lot of people telling me that I have a very good heart...and I never really understood what exactly they meant by that...only until I met someone with one...
Its almost unbelievable that in these times of selfishness and politics...there can be someone who is this damnn sweet!

Some memories just keep coming up all your life dont they...small trivial things..you sometimes wonder how such tiny moments make up for so much of your thought process...

Amazing isnt it...
Small ones are what are more important...than large random experiences...

Post a Comment
Google+