Monday, May 18, 2009

time will tell the story..

If you did one right thing...say...a good deed...you would probably remember it for the rest of your life...try not to spoil that moment..keep it in your mind...and let it remain as perfect as it made you feel at that time...

Was out of net for the past 3 days...and since "web" occupies a large part of my life's schedule these days...I was feeling a bit lost...I still dont get people who dont feel the need to be connected...i mean...in these times of "impatience" as they call it...how can you not be "online"!

Anyways...I have come to realize that everything in this world happens in a predefined mesh of sequences...and your actions and reactions are a direct reflection of everything that you are supposed to do...
You would better understand this concept if you have seen "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
I mean...ever wondered why you got up at the time you got up today...or why did you take a cab when you could have taken a bus..why you wore red over blue today...small things like these..trivial things that form critical factors to a holistic story of your life...

I have realised that how much ever you PUSH for things to happen...they will not...unless you are meant to have it...or unless its the time for you to have it...
By streching the mesh...going after the same thing like a spoilt child of 3 years who just wants to have the toy sports car...you are just frustrating yourself...little realising...that its just a toy car...something that you will not even want when you are 15...by then probably you would be running after a cricket bat!

I think the best part of loving someone is that you didnot work towards getting that person in your life...and even as things change...from wanting a toy car to a cricket bat...to a new mobile phone..and then to a brand new car...the feelings for that person have remained the same...
In the end...whatever you have...and you dont have...doesnt matter...when you know you love that person irrespective of all these trivial things...

I have been waiting all my life for my story to unfold...every day a bit closer...I dont know how it will end...or where it will end...but i do know...that my Life has something good to offer...simply because...if it was bad...or whenever i felt it would end badly...Life has always proved me wrong in the end!
Post a Comment
Google+