Friday, February 06, 2009

Recessions hits?


Have been tracking the IPL Cricket bidding today...And i am amazed at the rate at which players were bought...
Umm...suddenly....it makes you wonder...theres the MONEY....who said we are under something called 'recession'???

I salute who ever came up with this new business tactic...mix two of the most liked industries in the country...Bollywood and Cricket...and you have a never ending inflow of cash...
The sad part of this country called INDIA is...the least educated people run it...and also...the lesser educated and more wasted you are...the more success you get...

I know..i know..they work hard...but I am sure not as hard as an IITian does...and still...in any which ways...this IITian will find himself working for one of these rich glamourous idols...
We talk about 1 crore salaries which IIM and ISB students get....we are amazed...and we pass...without ever thinking...that in this country...an actress who hasnt even passed 12th properly earns about 42 crores every year...
Seriously mann...WHERE IS THE RECESSION???

Is it just some new buzz word brought into the market to make us unemployed fools feel something good to talk about...?

After watching the whole hoopla and the way money is being churned in this new business called INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE...i feel that if someone really wants to make money...the market conditions dont matter....no recession matters...all that matters is whether you know how to make a fool out of the world...

Worst part is...I myself am a part of this mess and i really dont know what I can do about it...I give it a thought...and i find myself completely helpless...!!
(Now...how did that happen I wonder...)

Since we are talking about money...it reminded me of something i came across the other day...
My laundry man had brought a wedding invitation of his daughter to invite our family and bless the couple on the auspicious day...
After a casual talk of how and where is his relatives coming from for the wedding and about how are the preparations going on in general...I came down to a count of 4 bunglows and a Honda City that the guy owns....and all this....from a conversation for about 5 mins!!
(I knw...makes you wanna leave what you are presently doing and become a Laundary man!)

Ahhh....the MONEY is there....its all about HOW you get it...
...and Education least helps!!


Again...one last time...Where is the RECESSION ?? Definitley not for the RICH atleast...
Post a Comment
Google+