Sunday, February 08, 2009

...OVER used word...

"I think I'm at it again...I think i have one more serious crush...
I soo dont want fall into it...but who can stop oneself from falling in love...
Ahhh....the complete agony of being in love...the pain...the hurt... (getting flimy)"

"Dude...Not again mann...Get a hold of yourself....you and your stupid crushes...they don go anywhere...irrelevant conversations you will have about the girl...you will not do anything about it again...and thats all that is there to it! As always...Plus...you cant really afford to fall in love now..."

"Hmm....i know i cant...she is too good for me...She wont even think of me..."

"Not really...that all is ok...she might even consider you...but then...its recession time...lets cut down on expenses of having a GF shall we...?"


Now....was that even a joke?
Sad conversations...everyone just has to use that word somewhere....for everything these days...a common answer is RECESSION...
Post a Comment
Google+