"tell me...Who are you?"
For the 2 mins of that aimless conversation...i had nothing to say...so he gave me a paper and a pen and said..
"you "write" better than you "think"...so...i give you exactly 2 mins...write down anything and everything that comes to your mind..."
And so i wrote the following....I still dont know what the whole point of the exercise was and why am i blogging it...but then...when i read these points again...i can see gaps in myself which i can work on...
- A highly over ambitious dude who aims for the best in life without realising sometimes that destiny perhaps too has a role
- A moody freak who can have an extreme high or low of life in almost a split second
- An fool who doesn't have the patience to accept anything going wrong and has to react even at the cost of losing all respect
- An impulsive jerk who sometimes does what is the absolute correct but with absolute wrong timings
- A person who lives almost for others and who can go to any extent to make someones day
- A heart which gets affected by small things people close to him do wrongly and maybe never realise
- A impatient fool who has to have things the "right" way...sometimes...only his way being the only way which is correct
- A hopeless romantic who lives in his own dreams
- A emotional jerk who is trying to cope with the practical way of living life.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing."