Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year and a special moment...

This is the first New Years eve that i did not feel like getting out of the house...Surprisingly enough...This was also the first time that my friends had a concrete plan for a party...
Every other time...you will find us contemplating on ten different places and finally landing up having absolutely no idea how we are going to spend the final night of the year...
But yes...We do end up always having the best time of our lives!

This time it was different though...and i preferred to stay at home...Did not really go out and party...
I really dont know the reason...Sometimes there is no reason...just a bit of incompleteness in the whole going out and partying thing...
Maybe now i want something else...spend time with someone else...i really dont know what it is...

I have had a great year end....I always do actually...December is always good...its always about a new hope and a new running...something positive...everything good...
and i am happy...and i am glad about how the air feels around...You know nothing is there to stop you...stop you from doing good...

You know...thats the beauty of having these few people around...you always know..that regularly...your days will look special...once in a while maybe...but untill they are around...YOU WILL HAVE FUN!

I came across this poem today...and i am sure i will be using it at a very speacial moment in my life...I really dont know when...but i will...
Read this slowly...and i will kill myself you you arent amazed!


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart)
i am never without it
(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear..
no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart...

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


If that did not bring a smile on your face....I really dont know what will...!!!

I was just sitting on my bed today...and i realised...i am having a serious crush on this gal i knw...!
(ohh....now i knw you are dying to know who that is...and yeahh....its not about to be told...so forget it!)
Post a Comment
Google+