Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being too happy and ....BALLS!

Can you ever be so happy that you are scared that something bad might just happen...after all...Life works in phases of good and bad...
I have seen people who live in the good of things...its as if nothing seems to trouble them...and the contentment shows on their face..
My friends argue though that no one can be totally happy and blessed all the time...Everyone suffers...its just how much of it you see as a third person...

I go back to thinking that i have never been too happy or excited about anything till now...you know...the happiness that will make you shout out loud...and i wonder sometimes if that will ever come to me...
but then i guess if thats the case...and if life balances itself in everything it does....i would never have experienced immense sorrow or pain too...and then...whenever i felt this was the most painful moment of my life...maybe it really wasnt....it could have been worse...

There are certain things in my life to which i dont give a damn...Some things have just stopped mattering...and I think somewhere...I have killed a part of me for that...in trying to be more practical towards life than the emotional fool i was...

Yesterday I did something which i and the whole class of MBA will remember for a very long time i think...
I still argue with my conflicting thoughts of whether what i did was right or wrong...but i think...what happened was just waiting to be done...today or tomorrow...
I dont know if anyone else has the balls to stand up for the stupidity and manipulation which goes on...but from what i have learnt in my life..Someone has to stand up for what is right...If people can be unreasonable because of their authority...someone has to show them the limits...and i am glad everyone agrees to that...

"THE MORE YOU KEEP QUIET AND SHOW NO PAIN...THE MORE PEOPLE WILL PIERCE THE KNIFE DOWN YOUR STOMUCH"

Post a Comment
Google+