Tuesday, August 05, 2008

selfish

i hate the words "Live and Let live..."

Esp when everyone around acts so selfish...when everything around you seems as though its give and take...

I feel that its a bad thing to be selfless in this world...it just doesnt pay somewhere...

People who do things for their own selfish reasons...always end up getting what they want...Everything turns out to be happy for them...

And emotional fools like me...end up being where i am...looking like a LOSER in between these millions of selfish souls...
Ruthless life is...no place for honesty...full of fakes...how can people not see the pretense?????

I think i need a break...or some change in my life pattern...seem to have lost my aura somewhere...

Went on my building terrace and shouted today at the top of my voice....felt really good....getting it all out...

Damn you God....lets meet in heaven...WE HAVE TO TALK!!!
Post a Comment
Google+