Sunday, August 31, 2008

...ramblings...

OUTSIDE COLLEGE: (7:30 am)

I am loving the morning breeze these days....world outside the "routine" is peaceful...it almost like falling in love with life...
I feel like going for a long walk...just...away...quiet serene calmness...
This is the time you need people close to you around you...
You think about what the days have been...and its been nice overall...

IN COLLEGE: (6:00 pm)

People around dont affect me anymore...I know i need to get out of the frustrating air around...my life is not worth wasting time here...in this room...choked up....desperate to break free...
Let people be....let them bloody suck at their stupid lives and feel good about what they are doing...

I know for sure...I am not a part of this...I have been true to myself and have done things with utter honesty...IT WILL PAY OFF...
If it doesnt...well...in Prof. Venkys words....BALLS!!!

A bit worried about placements these days...just wanna get it done and move out of college...have had enough of it...
Hoping my efforts pay off somewhere and i get in soon...
Once thats done....I knw my attitude will change...and ill be at peace somewhere...

I want to prove it to myself....that i am worth it..!!
And that people who have insulted me...are not right in what they did...because somewhere....they have hurt me soo much...that they have taken my confidence away...

I like Victors lecture...not that i completely agree to what he says....but its like a reflection of life thats happening around you...in your life...home...family...friends...
And somewhere you feel....there is more to this than just 2 years of "college life"
Post a Comment
Google+