Tuesday, August 26, 2008

:-)

12:45 in the night....two friends walk the streets of Mumbai...somewhere at peace...somewhere its good...

You are not where you hated to be...away from the routine...the life u hate right now....and it feels nice for a change...

"I wonder how life wud be if we had grown in this part of the city....Our whole thinking process wud be different...Life would be different....the people around would be different...Nice it would be to start again somehow...in a completely different setting.."

"I think its the place we have been bought up...we are somewhere stuck in between..."

I agree...
but still...i feel...I wonder....Why this life...???

I look at the dark sky....and i SMILE...


"A new life....a new beginning...tell me life whats waiting for me...
A new life...a new beginning...tell me life whats my world, my destiny..."
Post a Comment
Google+