Thursday, April 03, 2008

The happy end...


I think i am quite in control of myself...but sometimes you just cant handle yourself...and then you just freak out...
Being back to "normal" and changing moods is easy for me...but this was the longest i have ever been freaked out...
I am glad that i am back...

Had a great evening with friends the other day...it felt really nice to be pampered again...like old times...and was genuinely missing some people...

I think with the stressful life thats on...you need someone around you all the time...else you will just be lost in your thoughts...which is definitely not worth it...

Saw RACE....
Katrina Kaif
looks sooo ammmmmmmmmmmmaaaaazzzziiinnnngggg....!!!
Gosh...was telling a friend the other day...She is 23...I am 23....IMAGINE!!!! i still have a chance!!!
LOL

Sometimes...stupid meaningless conversations also help...

"You have seen hindi movies right...in the end its all ok...the hero and the heroine should meet...and then there is happily ever after..."


My reply to this amazingly profound statement was...

"Yeah....but life is not a movie..."

And then came the reply which ill remember for the rest of my life....

"I agree dude....but Movies are inspired from real life they say....so it has to be true somewhere.."

And he just smiled...
Come to think of it....it does make some sense...

aaahhh....the wait for the perfect ending....
Post a Comment
Google+