Monday, December 24, 2007

New year....COMING SOON!

Love this pic...it seems just perfect...and reminds me of some incidents of the past...
So finally saw Taare Zameen Par...
must say...its a good movie...but not at all great...not worth the rave its getting from people...especially after Aamir Khan commenting on Sanjay Leela Bhansali and calling BLACK to be "manipulative"...
TZP is just too slow and goes no where till three fourth of the movie is done...
Plus..you always have higher expectations when its an Aamir Khan movie...
Anyways...no sweat...

New year plans making and breaking...dunno at the end where we will land and party...but I am just glad all of my engineering grp is meeting...atleast those who are here...

Someone asked me the other day about my new years resolution...and i was thinking about the things i want to change about myself...right now...well...theres nothin as such...(LOL...not that i am perfect....but for now...just let me be ME!)


Was thinking of how my life has changed...and all i see is this "someone" drawing an abstract painting whose message im still trying to figure out...
Though i would like to believe that with everything happening in my life till now...there has to be MORE...
As Sanjai always says..."There is something BIG waiting to come..."


I am really looking forward to the next year...hope 2008 brings in what i have been really longing for...
After the final no there comes a yes
And on that yes the future world depends.
No was the night. Yes is this present sun.
- Wallace Stevens, "The Well Dressed Man with a Beard"
Post a Comment
Google+