Saturday, August 04, 2007

...Gone...

Last day at Godrej arrives...
now a new beginning...into a new life...strange things happen...some hard to explain...some which have explanations...but better not be talked about...

My last mail from the Godrej mail id...

Dear All,
Today is my last working day at Godrej.

It was a wonderful experience to work with this organization especially with amazing people like you all.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your guidance and help in the days I spent here.
You have been kind enough to support me through this learning phase of my life and extend your utmost affection towards me.
I carry this experience with me which will really help me for my future.

All these memories will remain with me throughout my life and I have you people to thank for it.
I will never forget this Godrej Family!

Please note my following contact details to be in touch.
E-mail:- prasad84@gmail.com


I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that our roads will cross again in this path of life…


Thanking You Once Again !!!

***********************XXXXXXXXXXXX*********************************

Tears havent really rolled out as yet...coz i know i will be in touch with my godrej family for a long long time...its just hard to forget and let go such beautiful people...
Post a Comment
Google+