Monday, June 11, 2007

Walking in the rain...

...I walk through the drizzle...The wind is blowing across...the music playing loud...

"Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand
Uljhi uljhi saanson ki aawaaz hai pasand
Moti luta rahi hai saawan ki badliyaan...

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan..."

and then there are those faint memories of her...
People walking by me...but all i can see is the faint picture of my memories...almost lost....fazed out...but still there...very much there...
I dunno what it is about this weather thats making me think of her...
Or what is it about her thats sooo "always there"...The insecure feeling in my heart when i think about her...and what we could have been...

I try to avoid the foolishness...try to keep myself occupied in aimless conversations with friends...trying to enjoy the moment...
Feel the moment...the drizzle washing away all pains...the smell of first showered land killing all evil...
The picture starts fading out...bringing a smile on my face...

We walk on...feeling the freedom this weather has given us...Its perfect...
.....
.......
..........And then i look back again..........

"Did i leave something behind???"

...I walk through the drizzle
................................................The wind is blowing across
...............................................................................................the music playing loud......
Post a Comment
Google+