Sunday, October 01, 2006

I think i have learnt to control my feelings and behave...
At first...may be i used to expect a lot from people...and wanted things to happen...the way i wanted them to be...
Somehow i think this used to affect me a lot...emotionally...

And now i finally realised...You cannot ask ppl to behave the way you want them to...They will do it if they really are interested...And if they are not..then well...THEY ARE JUST BEING NICE...And then came the big thought...
Do i actually need someone to just be "nice" with me...??? huh...I don need ppl who just do things coz they wanna show how good they are...Or rather they do things just because i want and expect them to in a certain way...

Its just disappointing...very very disappointing...
But then...i think i have grown out of it now...

I think its high time for people who really want to do things for me be given a chance...
At least they are honest about what they are doing...

My freind told me once..."If something you do doesnt reciprocate...Its a waste of time..."
I dont think the problem with me is about people not reciprocating...They can be and are very good friends...But maybe i just dont need friendship anymore...

Rather somehow....I cant see myself on the same "level" as your other 'friends'...
It has to be something special...the sole reason bcoz it is frm my side...

Maybe i am expecting too much...but i just cant take it anymore...
So now...I am behaving 'NORMAL'...
Post a Comment
Google+