Wednesday, August 23, 2006

...The Spark...


It must be really great to be in love...It surely must be...
I can feel the spark between couples in love...Ther is that somethin abt them that brings a smile on your face...
hmmm....It sure must be somethin to be in LOVE....

Now here i am not talkin abt you liking someone or even the other way round...that...isnt exactly LOVE that i am refering to...

I was talkin to my friend over coffee the other day...talkin abt his relationship...His gf has gone out of town for sometime...
And his talks just make you feel very very clearly how much he misses her...He doesnt hav to specifically tell you that...now THATS LOVE i say....thats THE SPARK!!!

When you see such ppl together...you just knw...YESSS...THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!

That takes me to another discussion me and my friends were having today...

One of my friends pointed out abt how we are born in wrong part of the world and how we really need a more casual approach to the whole relationship thing here...
...LOL...
I wont say i wud like to contradict him...But my point of veiw was...
Every relationship needs to go somewhere...It has to...towards good or worse...And do whatever you can in your power....You just cant RUN away from it!

I said this and bang came back his answer...
"Thats EXACTLY the problem with you dude...Too much thought to everythin you do..."
Post a Comment
Google+