Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I cant help....Thinking!!!

Results are out....
and i scored a good 67%

I am really not that excited abt my result...mainly because 2 of my very close friends arent satisfied with their's...and even though it may sound very superficial...but i feel really bad for them...

Both my friends had given GRE this Sem and had to devote a lot of time to it...What i dont get is...ppl who are less deserving than them (and i dont say this just because they are my friends!) have ended up gettin better marks... Talk about everything being FAIR in this world !!!
I know....Theres always a second chance and all that crap...but comeon!! What abt NOW...What abt THE PRESENT!!


I am really messed up these days...messed up because everything going on around in my life is fine...but it just doesnt feel right...



My friend says i am in LOVE...LOL...I say i am being FOOLISH if thats the case!! [Its the same isnt it...being in love and being really really foolish ;-)]
Post a Comment
Google+