Wednesday, July 27, 2005

...The rain...

Well...finally got a net connection!!!
The rains are not ready to stop...Its been more than 28 hrs now...Its been pourin continously...
I am sittin at home with no cable,no phones,no electricity and net(untill now!),zero range on the mobile........
Life has become rural and really really dark!! Half of Mumbai is drowned i heard....
But it is still the best climate i have ever seen in 21 yrs of my life....

In a situation like this...wen you hav nothin to do but sit in the dark...wat do u do?
Thoughts started runnin in my mind abt the day that had passed by...and i started recollectin the day...

I was to recieve the CEO of Capgemini for a presentation he was to give in our college...
I stood at the gate ready to welcome him...I was ofcourse a bit nervous...i mean...comeon...we are talkin abt the CEO of a company here...
I saw his car enter the gate and all that was runnin through my mind was "Dont mess up...Dont mess up..."
The car stopped and He got out...i wished him good mornin and waited for him to speak...
He did speak...
"Can you please show me whers the REST ROOM??"

These were the first words of the CEO of Capgemini to me!!!
I couldnt help laughin( in my mind of course!)
It made me realise that however big u make it in life...YOU ARE STILL HUMAN!!!
And after this realisation...all my nervousness was thrown in the bin and i could talk to him as if he was just any other elder i would talk to...

Well..the darkness was longer than this thought...so i started thinkin abt...well...HER!!
(Wat else do you do in the most romantic climate ever!!)
And again i came to the same conclusion...
"JUST SHUT THE F**K UP...She doesnt hav to knw!!
If you ever tell her...you are gonna just screw up your life..."

PS:- I knw this post was a bit crappy and not "to the point" or somethin of that sort...But thats the state of my mind right now...I am sorry that i put you into readin this...
LOL
Post a Comment
Google+