Friday, June 10, 2005

I HAVE DROPPED BY AGAIN.....

Yes i am back...
Feels as if i hav entered a new world....FREEDOM at last!!!
Exams are strange...they really make BOOKS ur life for watever time they last for....Nothin else is on ur mind....except the fuckin exams!!
Ok....me talkin too much "exams" here....See...The hang over's still ther ;-P
I dunno...But I am some other person durin exams....

Question:

Wat are the prominent changes u see in me during exams?
Answer:
The most prominent changes u see in me during exams are as stated below:

{Use of standard question answer format is a direct effect of the hangover....don worry...its fadin away slowly :-)}

  • I hav only 2 pairs of clothes durin exams....I dunno...sounds foolish...but i do beleive a lot in LUCK....so wear my lucky pairs all through the exam...
  • I have a very specific place wher i go and sit if i happen to arrive early...this is not very intended....its just that my friends n I gather at a place in college...
  • I am all sleepy and restless before the exam...this is natural i guess....
  • If you are a gal...I wont talk to u b4 exams...I might just put on a light smile...that too if you come right in front on me and i hav no way to escape without interactin with u...Now...dont ask me y i do this...I just do it....I feel it would distract me in some way...
  • If you are a gal i really really really ignore during exams....The reason is obvious frm pt no.2 :-)
  • I have very specific timings during exams....6:45 am awake n 12:30 asleep...
  • No PC till the completion of exams....(Fuck...ask me how to stay away!!!)
The conclusion drawn from the above points is that...well...i am transformed into a COMPLETE GEEK durin exams....its nice to slowly come out of it....
Will get a break for atleast 2-3 weeks before college starts again...

By the way....I think i am in LOVE again (I knw...this must be the nth fuckin time!!!)
But lemme tell you....this is diff...its more of "I Like You" love...And the best part is...
I wont be messin this up like i always...ohh... always....do...
Wanna knw y??
Coz she would never knw...
;-)

By the way...thinkin of buyin a new cell...goin thru the list of desirables...hav my eyes on this peice for now....
Its 2:05 am now....enuf writin for me....switchin to watchin TV...
Cya...
Post a Comment
Google+