Sunday, June 19, 2005

I am gettin OLD!!!

...18th June...
Well...Being 21 isnt that freaky as i thought it would be....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Especially wen u get a Nokia 6260 as a b'day gift!!! {he he he he...Wat else do u need in life!!! ;-D}
Spent the whole day shoppin...(Its fun to empty your Dads pockets)
This was one of the better b'days...mainly bcoz this was one b'day i didnt spend studyin the whole day!!! (Most of my b'days come during exams...It sucks!!!)
On top of it....It RAINED today!!! (wooohoooo....I love the rains!!


On other things...
Well...wats up with Bloggers these days....Evryone is shutin down their blogs....Its like an Epidemic!!!
I am goin to miss some my best Blogosphere friends :-(
Come on ppl...Residents of Blogosphere dont giv up sooo easily...
Post a Comment
Google+