Friday, February 18, 2005

I getta a whole lot of them :-D

One thing you need in life...at least i need in life are a whole lot of COMPLIMENTS!!!
You hav no idea wat one simple compliment can do to you...
Those simple words you say...even if you sometimes dont mean it...can just change your mood almost instantly...
"You hav a beautiful handwriting." My prof told me today....
Now...its not a big deal for me to hear this....i really hav a very good handwriting...too bad i cant prove it here...but then hearing it once in a while sure does giv you a sorta 'kick'!!!

I was thinkin...wat will be the best compliment i would like receive...
Umm....lets see...The common ones are.."Lookin good 2day" ,"Nice shirt","Nice Handwriting.." ,"Cute!!", blah blah blah....[I KNOW!!! how much charmin can a person be!! he he he he he...]

I was just thinkin...Can "I love you" be considered a compliment?? I sure do consider it to be one...keep usin it often on gals ;-)
... lol ...
Post a Comment
Google+