Monday, February 07, 2005

I am torn apart...

...between the two....

One has been loyal to me ever since i can remember....Always there when i needed her...
The other one has just entered my life...and shes the best thing to happen untill now!!
The former is stylish...sleek and as all the features as the later....but ther is definitely something missing...i can feel it...
The second one is simple....and thats wat is soo 'catching' abt her...
I dunno wat to do...

Oh...i forgot to mention whom i am talkin abt :-P
I am talkin abt NETSCAPE 7.2 and FIREFOX internet browsers....

I was a loyal NETSCAPE user...i just loved it!! Internet Explorer of course...SUCKS!!
I had heard abt Firefox and how cool it is....but never bothered to even check it out...just bcoz Netscape never gave me a reason to...
Untill my friend coaxed me to just try it once after a long arguement over which is better....
I hesitantly installed it...
I hav found that most of the features of Netscape and Firefox are common...but one thing that i found attracting in Firefox is the extensions they offer....its super cool...
Other than this....I found nothin new in Firefox....on the other hand Netscape is far more stylish and smooth...

But i hav been using Netscape for sooo long that i need a change...a break....
Will be trying out Firefox for a while....

PS:- I am sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings by referin the browsers as females ;-D
Post a Comment
Google+